By using the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council under the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 subject to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Please note our Privacy Statement here on our website.
Please note that we may wish to recontact certain individuals to follow up on any specific comments that have been made within this consultation. However, Please be assured that we will not collect or solicit personal information via this site which would be unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to the functions or activities of the Council, or unfair or unreasonably intrusive.
We encourage open comments on this page but to make sure everyone has a fair go we have a few guidelines.
When interacting with this page, the City of Ryde requests that you:
TRAFFIC & PARKING AROUND SCHOOLS
As part of the City of Ryde's commitment to road safety, Council is investigating traffic and parking issues around schools with the aim to improve safety for users in these school's catchment area.
We would like to hear your feedback on the traffic and safety issues in the school catchment areas through this interactive map.
HOW TO USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP
On a Smart Device
1. Select the 'Add Marker' button
2. Move the map so the icon is on the location where that issue is and select the 'Place Marker Here' button
3. Choose an icon that related to the issue, that you would like to give feedback on
4. Add your comment and details including the suburb where you live in the box that appears and press the 'Add Comment' button to complete
On a Desktop Computer
1. Select an icon that relates to the issue, that you would like to give feedback on
2. Drag the icon to the location where that issue is
3. Add your comment and details including the suburb where you live in the box that appears and press the 'Add Comment' button to complete