By using the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council under the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 subject to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Please note our Privacy Statement here on our website.
Please note that we may wish to recontact certain individuals to follow up on any specific comments that have been made within this consultation. However, Please be assured that we will not collect or solicit personal information via this site which would be unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to the functions or activities of the Council, or unfair or unreasonably intrusive.
We encourage open comments on this page but to make sure everyone has a fair go we have a few guidelines.
Social Plan and Creative Strategy
The City of Ryde is currently developing a Social Plan to identify Council's priorities and aspiration for Social Wellbeing, and a Creativity Strategy to identify ways Council can support arts and creativity within the City of Ryde over the next 5 years.
Council would like you to have your say to help identify special cultural, creative and social places in the City of Ryde.
Consultation closes on Wednesday 27 March 2019.
HOW TO USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP
On a Smart Device 1. Use two-finger/pinch zoom to zoom in/out on the map
2. Select the 'Add' button 3. Move the map so the icon is on the location where your feedback is and select the 'Place Marker Here' button
4. Choose an icon that relates to your comment that you would like to give feedback on
5. Add your comment and details including the suburb where you live in the box that appears and press the 'Add Comment' button to complete
On a Desktop Computer
1. Use the zoom slider on the right or mouse scroll to zoom in/out on the map
2. Select an icon that relates to your comment that you would like to give feedback on
3. Drag the icon to the location where that issue is
4. Add your comment and details including the suburb where you live, in the box that appears and press the 'Add Comment' button to complete