By using the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council under the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 subject to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Please note our Privacy Statement here on our website.
Please note that we may wish to recontact certain individuals to follow up on any specific comments that have been made within this consultation. However, Please be assured that we will not collect or solicit personal information via this site which would be unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to the functions or activities of the Council, or unfair or unreasonably intrusive.
We encourage open comments on this page but to make sure everyone has a fair go we have a few guidelines.
Social Plan 2025-2030 and Creativity Strategy 2025-2030
The City of Ryde is reviewing its current five-year Social Plan and its Creativity Strategy in order to update these two plans to help guide Council’s work through to the year 2030.
Council is looking to capture insights on the current and future social and cultural environment in the City of Ryde. The review will explore the challenges and opportunities for improving community services and facilities as well as developing creativity through arts, culture, businesses, and built environment. This will help inform Council's understanding of the community's specific needs to be considered into the future.
Council invites you to Have Your Say. On the interactive map, please mark key social, cultural, or creative places in the City of Ryde that:
Submissions must be received by 11.59pm Sunday 25 February 2024.
Comments posted on the interactive map are publicly visible, so please avoid including any personal identifiers in your comments.
HOW TO USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP
On a Smart Device 1. Use two-finger/pinch zoom to zoom in/out on the map
2. Select the 'Add' button 3. Move the map so the icon is on the location where your feedback is and select the 'Place Marker Here' button
4. Choose an icon that relates to your comment that you would like to give feedback on
5. Add your comment and details including the suburb where you live in the box that appears and press the 'Add Comment' button to complete
On a Desktop Computer
1. Use the zoom slider on the right or mouse scroll to zoom in/out on the map
2. Select an icon that relates to your comment that you would like to give feedback on
3. Drag the icon to the location where that issue is
4. Add your comment and details including the suburb where you live, in the box that appears and press the 'Add Comment' button to complete